Gary Horn, PE
Since 1979, Gary has been providing local city municipalities with a broad range of Civil Engineering and Land Surveying.
Brandon Broussard, PE
Brandon provides project guidance for residential, agricultural and military projects while overseeing the Traffic Design services provided by Y&H staff.
Philip Romero, PE, QSP/QSD
Philip serves many private developers looking to develop commercial or multi-family projects.
David Horn, PE, LS, CASp
David is a Licensed Land Surveyor and oversees all surveying services provided by office and field staff. As a Certified Access Specialist (CASp) David also serves local small business’ in guidance to increase accessibility and reducing risk of ADA lawsuits.
12 Sep(Fresno, CA) Yamabe & Horn Engineering, Inc. proudly announces the addition of a fifth principal to the executive team, the first addition to this team in ten years. Josh Rogers, a senior project manager, joined th... 08 SepThe Y&H team has enjoyed working with the Kern County staff on the newest Station for the Kern County Fire Department. The County held a Ribbon Cutting ceremony this month to celebrate. More information on the ...
I have found that this firm has very good working relationships with the agencies and municipalities that we work in, which goes a long way to head off or resolve problems.
Leland Parnagian Fowler Packing
- Local Infrastructure upgrades @FresnoDaily: Caltrans to spend $1M on highway 41, 180 in Fresno http://t.co/wyYqiTZYWo
- RT @asce_fresno: @yhengr received the 2014 Small Project of the Year award for the Grundfos Water Conservation/Recovery Project in Fresno b…
- Gary Horn was awarded the 2014 Outstanding Civil Engineer in Private Practice by @asce_fresno. http://t.co/FYSPT7syvP
- Y&H was well represented at the annual ASCE Bowling tournament http://t.co/W6XL18UCRG
- We are looking for a few good design engineers. if you or someone you know is interested got to http://t.co/FL4Lo7clY3.
Follow Us - @yhengr