Gary Horn, PE
Since 1979, Gary has been providing local city municipalities with a broad range of Civil Engineering and Land Surveying.
Brandon Broussard, PE
Brandon provides project guidance for residential, agricultural and military projects while overseeing the Traffic Design services provided by Y&H staff.
Philip Romero, PE, QSP/QSD
Philip serves many private developers looking to develop commercial or multi-family projects.
David Horn, PE, LS, CASp
David is a Licensed Land Surveyor and oversees all surveying services provided by office and field staff. As a Certified Access Specialist (CASp) David also serves local small business’ in guidance to increase accessibility and reducing risk of ADA lawsuits.
13 MarY&H is proud to be one of the largest Engineering Firms in the Central Valley of California. Due to an increase in new work from existing clients, we’ve been able to add more staff in strategic positions, w... 03 MayGrundfos, a local pump manufacture, client of Y&H, and neighbor is in the news once again for their efforts to save water. Due to the reduced snowpack this year, the recent project by Grundfos at their plant on S...
I have found that this firm has very good working relationships with the agencies and municipalities that we work in, which goes a long way to head off or resolve problems.
Leland Parnagian Fowler Packing
- Local Infrastructure upgrades @FresnoDaily: Caltrans to spend $1M on highway 41, 180 in Fresno http://t.co/wyYqiTZYWo
- RT @asce_fresno: @yhengr received the 2014 Small Project of the Year award for the Grundfos Water Conservation/Recovery Project in Fresno b…
- Gary Horn was awarded the 2014 Outstanding Civil Engineer in Private Practice by @asce_fresno. http://t.co/FYSPT7syvP
- Y&H was well represented at the annual ASCE Bowling tournament http://t.co/W6XL18UCRG
- We are looking for a few good design engineers. if you or someone you know is interested got to http://t.co/FL4Lo7clY3.
Follow Us - @yhengr