Gary Horn, PE
Since 1979, Gary has been providing local city municipalities with a broad range of Civil Engineering and Land Surveying.
Brandon Broussard, PE
Brandon provides project guidance for residential, agricultural and military projects while overseeing the Traffic Design services provided by Y&H staff.
Philip Romero, PE, QSP/QSD
Philip serves many private developers looking to develop commercial or multi-family projects.
David Horn, PE, LS, CASp
David is a Licensed Land Surveyor and oversees all surveying services provided by office and field staff. As a Certified Access Specialist (CASp) David also serves local small business’ in guidance to increase accessibility and reducing risk of ADA lawsuits.
13 MarYamabe & Horn has been ranked in the Fresno Business Journal as one of the top engineering firms in California’s Central Valley. The survey shows that we are the largest “single office” firm in ... 30 JanY&H is excited to be implementing a conversion in our CAD program to Autodesk Civil 3D. This week, many of our technical staff will be getting training from our software dealer. We are confident that this new upgra...
I have found that this firm has very good working relationships with the agencies and municipalities that we work in, which goes a long way to head off or resolve problems.
Leland Parnagian Fowler Packing
- Y&H was well represented at the annual ASCE Bowling tournament http://t.co/W6XL18UCRG
- We are looking for a few good design engineers. if you or someone you know is interested got to http://t.co/FL4Lo7clY3.
- @CADTECHS Civil 3D positions open @yhengr http://t.co/yO7zjUUCw1
- Good outlook for Central Valley businesses. http://t.co/lWARQ3VL3P
- Call us about an upcoming seminar we will be a part of for ADA Compliance http://t.co/Q2bR5M0t
Follow Us - @yhengr