Gary Horn, PE
Since 1979, Gary has been providing local city municipalities with a broad range of Civil Engineering and Land Surveying.
Brandon Broussard, PE
Brandon provides project guidance for residential, agricultural and military projects while overseeing the Traffic Design services provided by Y&H staff.
Philip Romero, PE, QSP/QSD
Philip serves many private developers looking to develop commercial or multi-family projects.
David Horn, PE, LS, CASp
David is a Licensed Land Surveyor and oversees all surveying services provided by office and field staff. As a Certified Access Specialist (CASp) David also serves local small business’ in guidance to increase accessibility and reducing risk of ADA lawsuits.
12 Sep(Fresno, CA) Yamabe & Horn Engineering, Inc. proudly announces the addition of a fifth principal to the executive team, the first addition to this team in ten years. Josh Rogers, a senior project manager, joined th... 08 SepThe Y&H team has enjoyed working with the Kern County staff on the newest Station for the Kern County Fire Department. The County held a Ribbon Cutting ceremony this month to celebrate. More information on the ...
I have found that this firm has very good working relationships with the agencies and municipalities that we work in, which goes a long way to head off or resolve problems.
Leland Parnagian Fowler Packing
- Great news for Sanger. @TBJFresno: FresnoBiz: Sanger approves Academy Avenue improvements http://t.co/iK0viKHYlj
- Y&H project in the news: @TBJFresno: FresnoBiz: Horizon Nut to break ground on Firebaugh facility http://t.co/ERKqShEufb
- More news regarding ADA discussion: @ABC30 Surge of ADA lawsuits in Fresno | @DaleYurongABC30 reports -> http://t.co/fBypBYNHkn
- Call us and ask for our CASp...@FresnoBiz: Biz owners seek relief from ADA lawsuits http://t.co/7DvI6TzplG
- Our CASp Services can help. @TBJFresno: FresnoBiz: Biz owners seek relief from ADA lawsuits http://t.co/FBapVBfyNp
Follow Us - @yhengr